Search Other Sites

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hidden TREASURES

Oh dear!  It's late, and I'm SOOOO tired tonight.  Will probably get a little lecture from my sweetie as I'm supposed to be "in bed." :)  I just had to share this with you guys! :)

There are very few items that I buy like this, but I HAVE to let you in on my secret!  Especially now that crock pot cooking is much more on the horizon with lots of cooler weather coming (out here in AZ at some point).  These are, hands down, I think one of my favorite inventions for the kitchen!  Crazy cool!  I wish I'd have invented them myself! :)  They might seem extremely "silly" but seriously, friends, I LOVE THEM!  And they are WELL WORTH the investment.  Watch for coupons! :)  You know me!  Don't buy much if it doesn't have a coupon to make it free or almost free! :)

The item I am referring to are called Slow Cooker Liners by Reynolds.  OH...................MY!  I used to DRAG MY FEET when using my crock pot cause I HATED cleaning it out!  NOT ANY MORE!  Try these out if you haven't already fallen in love with them like me! :)  I will repost the Turkey Chili picture where you see I used one! :)  Yep!  When that chili was scarfed down by my family, I literally took that bag with crusted tomato sauce to the side and threw it in the trash!  Wiped it with a soapy rag and it was DONE!



This is what my crock pot looked like after I pulled the bag out.
Not the best picture, sorry!  You get the idea though. :)


Alright!  Good night now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.