Search Other Sites

Thursday, November 20, 2014

NEWSFLASH!!! BREAKING NEWS!!

Can't even begin to tell you all how excited I am about the latest news!  I have OFFICIALLY published my very first cookbook!!!!!  The good news is that all the recipes on my blog are IN this cookbook, PLUS a bunch more!!!!!!  This is something I've had on my bucket list for quite some time and now I can say I can MARK IT OFF!  So excited.  Hope you all are too!

Something else you'll find in the book at the back is an 8-week (2 month) menu plan (all the recipes are in the book) with grocery lists you can copy and cross off to take with you!!!!!  Doesn't get much easier than that!  That's what sets this cookbook aside from all the others!!!

To get your very own copy, you can go to http://www.amazon.com/JoJos-NumNums-Joanna-Baltzly/dp/1503197263/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415850108&sr=8-1&keywords=JoJo%27s+NumNum%27s and order your own copy there!!!  These are GREAT gifts for those kids, grandkids, new moms, new brides, etc.

Thanks to everyone visiting my blog through these years!!!!

Happy cooking!!!

No comments: