Search Other Sites

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cupcakes - FOR SALE

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know, I am going to start making cupcakes on a "made to order" basis for those of you that are interested.  I will post different flavors and kinds you can order as I bake them and have pictures. Right now I have 3 different kinds, but if you have a birthday coming up, consider ordering homemade cupcakes!  I promise you they are 1000 times better than store bought!  Prices are as follows:

FIRST dozen cupcakes - $15
EACH ADDITIONAL dozen cupcakes - $12
18 cupcakes - $21 (about equivalent to one sheetcake at Fry's/Bashas/Walmart)

1/2 dozen cupcakes - $9

If you have a "theme" you are doing I'm happy to discuss other ideas than what is shown.

RAINBOW CUPCAKES




CANDY CORN CUPCAKES


These will have a different yellow on bottom next time.

 SALTED CARAMEL CUPCAKES

No comments: