Search Other Sites

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pepperoni Pesto Pizza


Chef JoJo's FAVORITE pizza of all time! :)  Even over Taco, but taco is a VERY CLOSE SECOND!  This pizza is just "different."  Not your ordinary type pizza.  When I was told to "back off" on my acidic food intake, this suggestion was given to me by my dear sweet sister in law, Aubrey!  THANK YOU AUBREY!




Pre-made "Pizza Crust" under "breads" over to the right
1 jar pesto sauce (Found in pizza sauce area, I use Classico.)
pepperoni
1 lb mozzarella cheese

Prepare my "pizza crust" as the recipe says.  Prebake for about 8 minutes, shouldn't be all the way baked.  Take out of the oven and spread 1/2 jar of Classico pesto on the crust.  Lay pepperoni slices evenly around the pizza.  Finish by topping with shredded Mozzarella cheese.  Bake in the oven at 350 about another 12 or so minutes OR until the cheese is golden around the edges and bubbly.  For the ULTIMATE of this, add freshly chopped chilled green olives AFTER it's been baked!

No comments: