Search Other Sites

Thursday, April 8, 2010

FREEZER MEAL FRENZY!

Hey everyone! So, I went on a Freezer Meal Frenzy. I do this about 3-4 times a year, no real pattern to when I do them. But, if you are into Freezer Meal Days or new to them, I'll explain a bit of what they are and then you'll understand my next several posts! :) Although, you'll have to come back each day to find the next one as I'm not posting them all in one day! :) Ha!

Freezer Meal Day for me is when I MASS MAKE several meals that are freezable so as to lighten my load in the weeks to come when it comes to making dinner. I do ALL the cooking on 1-2 days and then I have TONS of meals for the future weeks. When it is "cooking day" I make usually about 12 different kinds of dishes, try and balance that by doing 6 chicken and 6 beef. I also double EACH of these which makes approximately 24 meals. I also bake up bread in advance and ALWAYS some kind of "cookie dough" to freeze!

When I am done "cooking" it all and preparing it all for the freezer, it all goes in my deep freeze and from there I take ONE MEAL out the day BEFORE "Serving Day." Some for Serving Day are crock pot, or they are bake needed in the oven. I will usually put a vegetable of some kind with it if it doesn't already have it in there! Then that's it! It's done! No mess, no dishes, etc. LOVE IT!

If you have any questions, please comment in this post and I'll comment BACK in this post!

Check back each day for a new recipe! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome idea thanks you are gonaa save me some time later!!!