Search Other Sites

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FAVOR.....while I'm away!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'll be leaving in the morning, so will have no more posts until I return next Tuesday, March 30! And probably not until Thursday most likely as returning home is often chaotic right after arriving home! :) We all know this! :)

In the meantime, I have a favor! Will you become a "follower" on this blog if you haven't already so that I know who is following my blog!? :) If you don't have an account, you can still follow as an anonymous one and just put your name in the comments section of this post! :) PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :) Please also list HOW you know me, so that others know a little of who you are! :) Even if you don't "know" me, please let me know who you know that I know that got you connected with my blog! :)

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I can't wait to come back to see everyone that has signed up to follow or at least commented in this post!

Signing off, The Chef

6 comments:

Angela Dunkerton said...

Hi! I wanted to say thanks to Joanna for blogging her delicious recipes! Joanna & I attended the same school, Walnut Ridge, so that's how I know her : )

Amber said...

Joanna - I think I found this blog through facebook ... and I'm glad I did!! I made the veggie pizza last week and it was great!
Joanna and I also went to high school together, and I used to sit behind her in Algebra and admire her beautiful hair! :)

Chris said...

You are the best! The first time I had taco pizza was at Godfather's Pizza in Minnesota! Was a family fav. Thanks for sharing wonderful recipes.

Wendi Reger said...

Can't wait to see you and your adorable family on Saturday! JoAnna's family and my family have been dear friends since pammel court at Iowa State!

Sarah Heywood said...

I think I'm already following you, Joanna - your updates show up on my own blog, so I must be. I'm so glad you started this blog. In fact, right now the reason I'm on is because I'm going to go through it and print off everything that catches my interest!

I know Joanna and her family from our years at Walnut Ridge - both the school and church. Plus, Joanna's brother, Ben, and my brother, Matt, are close so I hear regular updates on the Cowley family all the time!

Jo Perry said...

I found you on Facebook. I went to youth group with some girls who went to Walnut Ridge back in the nineties. I guess your recipes popped up in my newsfeed and I added you.